Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Thursday, September 6

Time Managements For College Students

WELCOME TO COLLEGE!
You’ve walked across the stage, collected your diploma and spent a summer dreaming of the freedom you’ll enjoy in college! Congratulations! You’re embarking on a journey sure to be filled with fun, new friends, new experiences, and knowledge beyond your dreams.
Some questions you might be asking yourself include:
1. How do I get everything done I need to get done?
2. How do I fit all MY stuff in the room with ALL my roommate’s stuff?
3. Where’s the cafeteria?
4. Where’s the party?
While all of these questions are of extreme importance,the one you need to focus on the most is the first one.

Well for more information about that u can download this ebook for reference and good study
*source :http://college-time.24hour-info.com

1 Comments
Tweets
Responds

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.. I am new student college in one university at yogyakarta.. I hope more book or ebook for reference in my life and study.. This is one i need.. Tankyou very much.. I look you at yogyakarta too i hope can meet with you erch

Post a Comment

.
Download by Label:
Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional | 2007-08-07 | 1704 pages | ISBN:0071469133 | 44.1 MB | Meet the next classic reference in cardiac surge...

Springer; 1 edition (November 20, 2006) | ISBN-10: 3540223878 | 432 pages | PDF | 16,5 Mb Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, with its surgical profile,...

Stationary Office | Pages: 432 | 2007-12-05 | ISBN: 0123742242 | 4 MB | The Advances in Cancer Research series provides invaluable informati...

Springer | ISBN: 3540347577 | Edition - 2007-11-28 | PDF | 104 pages | 7.5 MB | Endomicroscopy is a newly developed diagnostic tool which en...

Springer | ISBN: 0387340564 | 2006-08-03 | PDF | 512 pages | 13.00 Mb Traditionally, incorporating optimal drug-like properties into a struc...

Best Seller Ebook